It's a penguinpalooza!!
Your preschool and Pre-K students will learn all about Penguins, Polar Bears, and other Polar Animals in this complete unit that is just right for 3-6 year olds! Topics include Arctic Animals, Penguins, and Opposites.
It includes 7 Circle Time Lessons:
1. North Pole - South Pole mapping activity
2. Arctic Animals - song with pictures
3. All About Penguins - anchor chart
4. Types of Penguins - classification lesson with 24 real photographs
5. Polar Favorites - class graph
6. The Penguin Waddle - a movement song
7. Opposites - Learning about polar animals is a great way to learn about other opposite pairs
This unit also includes:
1. Icy Matching - upper case & lower case
2. Penguin or Whale - P/W beginning sound sort
1. Count and Clip - numbers to 12
1. Tracing - fine motor practice
2. First letters - polar animal cards
1. Opposite Pairs - File folder game and practice pages
2. Polar Animal Pocket Chart - sorting center
3. Recommended books
Click on the PREVIEW
above to see what's included.
$$$ This unit is included in a Money Saving Thematic Bundle. Save a BUNDLE by buying the BUNDLE! $$$
You can see how I use this unit in my classroom by reading
If you like this product, check out these other "Centers and Circle Time Units"
Winter - Centers and Circle Time
Going to School - Centers and Circle Time
Fall - Centers and Circle Time
Apple - Centers and Circle Time
Nutrition - Centers and Circle Time
Transportation - Centers and Circle Time
Summer - Centers and Circle Time
Colors - Rainbow Centers and Circle Time
Spring - Centers and Circle Time
Love - Valentine Centers and Circle Time
Santa - Christmas Centers and Circle Time
Be sure to "Follow" Play to Learn Preschool on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new unit is added!
Thanks for leaving feedback after downloading this product!
Enjoy playing and learning with your children today!
©Play to Learn Preschool
★ Sign Up for my FREE newsletter!