PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
46.96 MB | 77 pages
It's a penguinpalooza!!
Your preschool and Pre-K students will learn all about Penguins, Polar Bears, and other Polar Animals in this complete unit that is just right for 3-6 year olds! Topics include Arctic Animals, Penguins, and Opposites.
It includes 7 Circle Time Lessons:
1. North Pole - South Pole mapping activity
2. Arctic Animals - song with pictures
3. All About Penguins - anchor chart
4. Types of Penguins - classification lesson with 24 real photographs
5. Polar Favorites - class graph
6. The Penguin Waddle - a movement song
7. Opposites - Learning about polar animals is a great way to learn about other opposite pairs
This unit also includes: Literacy Centers:
1. Icy Matching - upper case & lower case
2. Penguin or Whale - P/W beginning sound sort
1. Count and Clip - numbers to 12
1. Tracing - fine motor practice
2. First letters - polar animal cards
1. Opposite Pairs - File folder game and practice pages
2. Polar Animal Pocket Chart - sorting center
3. Recommended books
Click on the PREVIEW above to see what's included.