Use this Arctic Animal-themed pack to teach comparative and superlative suffixes. Pack includes:
• 3 mini-posters (est, er, doubling rule)
• 12 word cards and sorting mats
• recording sheet
• Antarctic Bird Height Chart: Students use this chart to answer questions using -er and -est.
• Reading passage: Students identify -er and -est in a reading passage about Antarctica.
• Which Word/Which Whale?: Students determine whether to add a suffix or keep the base word in a set of sentences about whales.
Follow me for updates on new products, freebies, and discounts! Click the green star under my picture & "Made by Miss First Grade" near the top of the page. Please leave feedback on this item. You will get TPT credits that can be applied toward future purchases!
Click here for more winter resources.