Polar Animals Lapbook is the perfect introduction to the creatures of the Arctic and Antarctic
. It is designed to be used in conjunction with a few books about the topic.
This content-rich lapbook requires minimal writing and is perfect for right-brained learners and reluctant writers.
The pictures show labels that say Polar Creatures
but the files have been changed to Polar Animals
to better fit the needs of teachers who use the terminology Polar Animals.
Create a Cover
- Choose the title box and pictures to add to the cover. Cut them out and glue.
Penguin Facts Flip Flap
- Students will cut out the terms/phrases related to the different statements about penguins and glue them under the appropriate flap.
- Students will color the Arctic and Antarctic on a map.
- Students will cut out the definitions and glue them under the correct flap.
Polar Animals Cards
- Students will cut out and glue the card holder. They will also cut out and read the creature cards with information about where the creature lives, what it eats, and a fun fact.
Polar Memory Game
- Students will cut out and glue the card holder. They will also cut out two sets of cards for a memory game.
Arctic, Antarctic or Both? Venn diagram
- Students will write words or phrases in the appropriate sections of the diagram.
Don't miss all of my Penguin, Polar, and Arctic products!
Polar Animals Lapbook or Interactive Notebook
Polar Animals True or False?
Penguin Fun Fact Cards
Penguins - Copywork – Print – Handwriting
Penguins - Copywork – Cursive – Handwriting
Penguins - Copywork - Print and Cursive – Handwriting
Arctic and Antarctic Fun Fact Cards
Arctic and Antarctic Unit - Copywork - Print - Handwriting
Arctic and Antarctic Unit - Copywork - Cursive - Handwriting
Arctic and Antarctic Unit - Copywork - Print and Cursive - Handwriting