Learn about polar bears with this reproducible non-fiction text your students are sure to love! Students will make a craftivity of a polar bear head, then cut out 7 pages of facts about them to make their booklets. There is even a map and a measurement activity included! (You can see every page by opening the preview.) The finished polar bears make an amazing winter bulletin board or display, and are great for guided reading as a whole class or in small groups.
Here's what other educators are saying about this resource:
- "I used this lesson with my special needs kids and they really loved it. Thank you"
- "THIS TURNED OUT SO CUTE!!!"
- "Great supplement to my science lesson! Thank you!"
- "My students thought these books were adorable and engaging. They couldn't wait to go home and share their books with their parents, especially their strings showing the height of a baby and adult polar bear. Thank you so much!"
For more Polar themed learning please see:
- Polar Animal Tangrams,
- Arctic Sentence Picture Match ,
- Polar animal patterns,
- Penguin Rookery: book, craft & vocabulary,
- Penguin Hundred Chart Mystery Pictures,
- Penguins on Vacation addition and subtraction game,
- A Chick Grows Up: The Life Cycle of the Emperor Penguin,
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!