Looking for an activity to do your first week back from Winter Break? This BEARY adorable craft and writing project gives your students the perfect way to write about what they did over Winter Break. You have the option to make the polar bear craft as a paper topper to attach to writing masterpieces OR as a cover for shape book style writing. Writing paper without a heading is also included if you want to use this project with a different writing topic! Included in the download:
- polar bear craft templates....both multiple pieces per page option and a super easy all-on-one page option
- 4 prewriting organizers
- "My BEARY cool break" writing paper...both primary and plain writing lines
- "My BEARY Cool Break" circle shaped paper...both primary and plain lines
- writing paper without heading for topic of your choice....both primary and plain lines
- circle shaped paper without heading for topic of your choice....both primary and plain lines
These projects will make a great bulletin board decoration to start the new year and keep up in the winter months!