PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use these 50 fact and opinion cards to learn about polar bears. Our fact and opinion sorting cards can be used as a center, a small group lesson, or whole-group activity when teaching about Arctic animals, winter and mammals. In addition, use this activity to celebrate International Polar Bear Day on February 27.
Polar Bears Fact and Opinion includes:
• 2 full versions, one in color and one in B&W
• 50 sorting cards
• including 25 Fact Cards about polar bears
• including 25 Opinion Cards about polar bears
• a Facts Header Page and an Opinion Header Page to use during sorting time
• a blank Fact Clue graphic organzier
• a Fact Clues graphic organizer with suggested clues to look for to identify a fact statement
• a blank Opinion Keywords graphic organizer
• an Opinion Keywords graphic with suggested term to look for to identify statement as an opinion
• 2 recording sheets
• answer key
→Look at the Previews to see details of this unit.
Check our more of Our Related Products:
Remember to leave feedback to get TpT credits for future purchases!
Click the green star next to our store logo to become a follower and hear about new products!
Have a wonderful day,
All Y’All Need