Also included in
- Your students will love lifting flaps in these engaging books! These books target functional vocabulary, MLU, inferencing, and more! They have interactive elements to keep your students engaged! (lift-able flaps, & picture symbols). (It is like buying 10 books and getting 2 FREE)Recommended for$40.00$47.25Save $7.25
- Your students will love lifting flaps in these engaging books! These books target functional vocabulary, MLU, yes/no, early inferencing, and more! They have interactive elements to keep your students engaged! (lift-able flaps, & picture symbols). Recommended for pre-k through 1st grade depending$145.00$159.25Save $14.25
Your students will love lifting the flaps to look for objects in the ice pond! This book targets winter vocabulary, yes/no questions, increasing MLU, and more! It has two interactive elements to keep your students engaged!(lift-able flaps & picture symbols)!
Pat the polar bear is looking for a tasty fish for his dinner! Help him catch one! You never know what he might catch in this 11 page engaging book!
Recommended for pre-k through 1st grade depending on skill level.
This would also be great for inclusion lessons and special education classrooms!
***This book is available in a Lift-A-Flap Book Big BUNDLE****
This book is also available in a Boom Card version (sold separately) Click here
• Interactive Book (please note that this book has to be constructed just like any other book downloaded on TPT, make sure you are willing to put it together before you purchase. Lamination and velcro required for assembly)
• No-prep comprehension worksheet with pictures (use with crayons, markers, or bingo dotters).
• Color-A-Polar Bear dice coloring activity.
The book's pages are about a 1/2 of a horizontal sheet of paper (right under depending on your printing settings). Make sure you check your printing settings before printing (some printers may put a large margin around the page, making the book pages smaller). Please see my previews to see how the book looks compared to my hand for a size reference!
Check out all of my popular "lift-a-flap" books here!
Check out these fun articulation resources available:
Don't forget to leave feedback for TPT credits to use towards future purchases!
Email me with any questions before you buy firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to follow me (click the little green star by my name!)