27 pages of bountiful bears to engage your students. This is perfect for a winter unit, arctic animals unit, animals unit, or bears unit! It can be used by an SLP, Special Education Teacher, 4K or Kindergarten teacher to work on multiple language concepts.
This unit addresses the following goals:
colors, pronouns, location concepts, shapes, actions, body parts, rhyming, wh questions, prepositional phrases, following directions and open-ended speech or early counting.
Mostly polar bears and some brown bears are pictured. So are teddy bears!
1. The boy and girl want their teddy bears! Match the color of the bear to the box. Work on colors and pronouns.
2. The boy and the girl want their shapes! Match the shapes and work on shapes, pronouns and action words.
3. Following Direction with polar bears. Work on action words, following direction, location concepts, small/medium and large and prepositional phrases.
4. Feed the adult and polar bear cubs. Open ended speech, counting or general reinforcement activity, color.
5. Polar bear rhyme time, 16 cards, color,
6. The bear is hurt-apply band aids! Works on body parts.
7. Help the sick bear! Work on object functions and choose the ingredients for a soup to help the bear feel better, 3 pages, color.
8. Feed the polar bears. Open ended speech, counting or reinforcement activity.
9. Open ended speech homework: black and white.
Your students will have fun, learn about bears and improve their speech and language skills as well as academic concepts (shapes and colors).
You might like:
Kids Can Cut! Hair Salon Center.
Remember, if you purchase this activity be sure to leave feedback at my store and receive tpt credits towards purchases at any store on the tot website.
Copyright: 2015 Donna Miazga Updated 11/15