Polar Bears and Penguins a Mini Unit on Compare and Contrast
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This fun bundle is perfect for the winter months. It is filled with literacy activities both fiction and nonfiction to learn about both penguins and polar bears. There are loads of literacy extensions to non-fiction penguin books and Tacky. Also fun connections to non-fiction polar bear books too.Price $24.00Original Price $33.50Save $9.50
If you teach your children about penguins and polar bears, why not compare and contrast the two! This unit was created for just that purpose! Inside you will get a book that talks about both penguins and polar bears. I have also added a color version with real photos to project and share as well. It discusses their animal group, habitat, food, babies, and body. The book also includes a table of contents and glossary to discuss text features. I suggest bringing in other literature as well to really add more facts to the compare and contrast!
Also included is.
- A can, have, and are chart for both
- Opinion Survey, Pre Writing, and Writing
- Venn Diagram, Pre-writing and Writing for Descriptive Writing
- Informative Pre-Writing and Writing
- Assessment Piece
- Cards to work in groups and create comparison chart
- Colorful cards to compare as a display
- Penguin and Polar Bear Craft
This product is free if you buy the Penguin and Polar Bear Bundle!!