This bundle contains notes and examples to teach students how to change rectangular to polar coordinates, graph polar curves, review complex numbers, and convert complex numbers to polar form. The last three lessons also include warm-up exercises.
The bundle includes the following PowerPoint presentations:
1. Polar Coordinates (12 slides)
2. Graphs of Polar Equations (13 slides)
3. Polar and Rectangular Coordinates (11 slides)
4. Simplifying Complex Numbers (13 slides)
5. The complex plane and polar form of complex numbers (10 slides)
Files are in .ppt formats.