Game 1: “Identifying uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and
1. Put all the cards into a can and shake it up.
2. In a group of 3-6, one child picks a card out of the bucket.
If they can name the letter/sound on the card, they may
3. If child draws a bell card, they must put all their cards
back in the can. b/c “they lost their bell” like in the story.
4. If a child draws a “present” card, then they get an extra
turn since they received the 1st gift of Christmas.
Game 2: “Matching uppercase and lowercase letters.”
1. Play the game like “Go Fish”, where the kids try to get
the uppercase letter and matching lowercase letter.
2. The first person to get rid of all their cards first, wins.