Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
17.55 MB | 83 pages
This Polar Express themed math and literacy unit covers several different areas and skills, all with a Polar Express theme. It includes the following:
1. Color by Sight Word – 4 coloring sheets
2. Color by Sight Word book
3. Color the Rhymes book – students color all the pictures that rhyme with the main picture
4. CVC Word Family Train Center – students match the people with the correct train according to the word family (in color)
5. CVC Word Family Cut and Paste – student cut and paste the people next to the correct train according to the word family
6. CVC Word Family Present Center – students match the presents to the correct person according to word family (in color)
1. Santa’s Sack Number Center – Students match the sacks to Santa according to the number representation, numbers 1-15 (in color)
2. Color by Number Code book – students color by the number representations in the picture
3. Patterns – Students color patterns on the trains and bells
4. Ordinal Numbers – Students place the gifts in the correct boxes according to its ordinal number; students find the bell in the gift and decide what place it is in.
5. Tally Marks – Students find and tally each image in the picture
6. Ten Frame Bells – students match the ten frame bells to the correct reindeer (in color)
7. Count the Room – Place cards around the room. Students count the number of images on each card found around the room and record their findings (in color)
Check the preview to see images of each activity included.