Also included in
- This file is a bundled set of content quizzes, mid-unit quizzes, reviews, seven activities, and two unit tests. All keys are included in the unit bundle on APPLICATIONS OF TRIGONOMETRY. The unit is designed to cover the material in-depth and to challenge your PRECALCULUS students.The file includes:8$22.49$24.99Save $2.50
- Polar Coordinates and Vectors BIG Bundle resource:This is a BIG Bundle of guided notes, homework, daily content quizzes, mid-unit and end-unit assessments, review assignments, and activities Pre-Calculus UNIT 6: POLAR COORDINATES & VECTORS. The unit includes 6 lessons which are presented to stu$46.00$57.50Save $11.50
- This MEGA BUNDLE is a COMPLETE PRECALCULUS CURRICULUM WITHOUT SMARTBOARD® SLIDES for students enrolled in PRECALCULUS HONORS. The bundle contains 62 Foldables™, Guided Notes, daily quizzes, homework, task cards, activities, mid-unit and end-unit reviews, mid-unit and end-unit assessments, and more.$405.00$521.69Save $116.69
- Here is a FULL YEAR PRECALCULUS BIG CURRICULUM Guided Notes Option (without SMART Board slides and No Foldables) for students enrolled in PRECALCULUS HONORS. The bundle contains 62 lessons of Guided Notes, daily quizzes, homework, task cards, activities, mid-unit and end-unit reviews, mid-unit and e$300.00$392.48Save $92.48
- PreCalculus Custom Bundle plus Assessments and Activities for Justin:This bundle includes Units 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 from my PreCalculus Resources.GUIDED NOTES OPTION:If you like your students to stay focused, having a set of Guided Notes for delivering lesson content makes instructional time ca$265.00$296.96Save $31.96
- PreCalculus Curriculum Mega Bundle Plus is backed by over 25 years of teaching Pre-Calculus Honors to high school students! No other curriculum on TeachersPayTeachers offers this level of rigor and products to give you back your personal time!There are 60 lessons that cover Functions Related to Calc$475.00$597.29Save $122.29
- This DOUBLE CUSTOM BUNDLE is a COMPLETE CURRICULUM PRODUCT (without SMART Board® Slides) for students enrolled in Algebra 2 Honors or PreCalculus Honors The bundle contains 62 Foldables™, Guided Notes, daily quizzes, homework, mid-unit and end-unit reviews, mid-unit and end-unit assessments, and mor$724.75$805.28Save $80.53
- Polar Coordinates and Vectors MEGA Bundle:This is a MEGA Bundle of guided notes with VIDEO LESSONS for distance learning, homework, daily content quizzes, mid-unit and end-unit assessments, review assignments, and cooperative activities for Pre-Calculus UNIT 6: POLAR COORDINATES & VECTORS #dista$46.40$58.00Save $11.60
- This is a PRECALCULUS CUSTOM BIG Bundle of foldables, guided notes, homework, daily content quizzes, mid-unit and end-unit assessments, review assignments, and activities for Units 1 - 6.What is included in each lesson?⭐Guided Notes promote student engagement as an interactive tool with ample space$330.28$366.98Save $36.70
- This giant “BUNDLE of BUNDLES” includes review activities, daily content quizzes, unit reviews and assessments and so much more for students enrolled in PRECALCULUS HONORS. What is provided in this bundle?Each unit of study contains ▣ Two forms of a daily lesson quiz▣ Two forms of a mid-unit quiz▣ A$217.42$241.58Save $24.16
- This DOUBLE CUSTOM BUNDLE is a COMPLETE CURRICULUM PRODUCT (without SMART Board® Slides) for the following:⭐ Algebra 2 (Units 1-8) ⭐PreCalculus Honors (Units 1-6)This resource is a complete curriculum product for both Algebra 2 Honors and PreCalculus Honors students. If you teach both courses, you c$485.00$625.81Save $140.81
50% off during the #Love2020 Valentine's Day Sale!
This POLAR GRAPHS SORT and MATCH ACTIVITY with 72 cards is meant for Precalculus or Trigonometry students. There are 24 polar graph cards that have a matching Equation Card, and a Description Card to create a unique set. There is also a student recording sheet.
☆ Use the set as a group activity for 2-4 per group
☆ Use the cards as a review activity prior to assessing students
☆ Have students work cooperatively in an open sort where they determine the groupings, similarities and differences.
☆ Assign a category or characteristic to student groups, have them share their findings with the class after a set amount of time.
☆ Issue only the equation cards and have students describe the graph
☆ Issue only the graph cards and have students write the equation.
You may also be interested in:
I LOVE FEEDBACK
Remember to leave feedback and you will earn points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me to be notified about my new products, sales, updates, and FREEBIES!
If you have any questions, comments or special requests
please contact me by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store!