Also included in
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range. Please email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$40.86$54.48Save $13.62
- Simplify your lesson planning and engage your chemistry students with these self-correcting, no prep chemistry maze activity bundle. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them i$33.99$42.48Save $8.49
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a M$309.99$442.88Save $132.89
Looking for a no-prep, self-checking polarity activity for your chemistry students? In print and digital Google Apps format, these interactive, engaging mazes beat worksheet practice any day! Scaffolded mazes vary from electronegativity, polar / nonpolar bonds, and polar / nonpolar molecules. If students veer off a maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes and guide them onward. These mazes are perfect for bell ringers, distance learning, in-class practice, exit/entrance slips, homework or early finishers.
✦ This is available in my costs-savings , and save time and assurance with all the activities found in this - Visit this bundle to see a wide variety of guided inquiry activities, graphic organizers and digital practice and application ✦
Level 1 - Electronegativity (EN)
- EN differences, definitions, comparing EN values
Level 2 - Polar / Nonpolar Bonds
- Sharing e- evenly/unevenly, slightly positive/negative end of a bond, dipole arrows, comparing polarity of bonds
Level 3 - Polar / Nonpolar Molecules
- Identifying molecule’s polarity, VSEPR geometry polarity, polarity canceling, dipole arrows
● Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review on the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" or via ChemKateCk@gmail.com.