Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This editable PowerPoint has 15 short answer questions (in English and Spanish) about America's political heritage. Since the questions are short answer, this allows for teacher or team hints if played as part of a review game. The answers appear on the slide directly following. This can be used as a review game or move the answer slides and use it as a quiz ( to read the quiz out loud to the entire class)!!
The Spanish included below each question just translate the conversational words as all relevant vocabulary are in English within the Spanish sentence ()! The answer are suggested or possible answers and may not be exhaustive depending on how your standards match to Florida's (FL Sunshine State Standards covered SS.C.7.1.1, SS.C.7.1.2, SS.C.7.1.3, SS.C.7.1.9, and SS.C.7.3.1 is touched on).
The following are question examples from the editable PowerPoint:
- What are two purposes of the Declaration of Independence?
* declare natural rights, list the king's abuses of power
- What is an Enlightenment idea represented in the Mayflower Compact?
- How do we see the Enlightenment idea of separation of powers in our government?
* three branch of government
- What was one item the king of England was taxing during the colonial period?
* tea, lead, paper, glass, etc...
OTHER CIVICS QUIZZES/GAMES:
COOL CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS:
EXCITING ESCAPE ROOMS:
STRANGER THINGS ESCAPE ROOMS:
EXCELLENT ELEMENTARY ESCAPE ROOMS:
MY GROWING ELEMENTARY COLLECTION
SUPER SWEET PROJECT BASED LEARNING PROJECTS
AWESOME THEMATIC UNIT PROJECT - PERFECT FOR SUMMER CAMP OR GIFTED UNIT - BUILDS & ACTIVITIES INCLUDED
PERHAPS BELL WORK IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME ONLINE CLASSES TAUGHT BY AARON FROM IT'S A POTSICK LIFE:
* Suggest a time if classes aren't on your child's schedule or suggest a class for me to teach