Also included in
- This product includes everything you need to teach a 12-day unit on Civil Liberties and Civil Rights for your secondary Civics or US Government class. Many activities include both print and digital! Purchase in BUNDLE and you will automatically save 20% off of each product! A pacing guide and detai$20.65$25.85Save $5.20
- This MEGA BUNDLE includes everything you need to teach a semester course for your secondary Civics/American Government class. Both print and digital versions included! Perfect for distance learning. Purchase in BUNDLE and you will automatically save 30% off of each product! A daily pacing guide and$151.27$189.09Save $37.82
This is an engaging and informative PowerPoint presentation about POLITICAL PARTIES. Students take notes on the creative Cloze/Cornell notes template. To check for comprehension students complete a political cartoon analysis activity about political parties. Includes both print and digital versions.
• What are political parties?
• What do parties do?
• Why a Two-Party System
• Party Membership Patterns
• The Nation’s First Parties
• Federalist Paper #10
• 3 Historical Era’s
• American Parties – Parties Today
• Minor Parties and the Roles They Play
This purchase includes the following:
• 25-slide PowerPoint presentation Lecture: How a Bill Becomes a Law (editable)
• 3-page Lecture Notes Cloze Notes Template/Cornell Notes (print & digital)
- Key included
• 1-page cartoon analysis (print & Digital)
• Link to film clip and film review questions
This product includes both a print and digital version compatible with Google Classroom. Both teacher and student directions are included. Simply share the resources with your students via Google or Google Classroom. Students will be able to type directly into the document.
You may also be interested in: DEMOCRATS V REPUBLICANS - WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES
Follow My Store!
To follow my store simply click on “follow me” under Chalk Dust Diva on the top of my store page. You will be the first to receive notifications when I post new products and have sales.
Pay with a Purchase Order!
At checkout, click edit if you need more than one product. You can purchase additional classroom licenses at a reduced cost. Then, click on checkout. At the top, click on the Purchase Order tab. Follow instructions for the P.O. TpT will save your order and when the P.O. is received, your downloads will be available for you on the website. You will receive an email that will let you know when payment has been received.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits
Don’t forget to leave feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive feedback!
EMAIL LIST Get a FREE product that includes 70 teaching strategies!