This lesson covers the role of pollinators and methods of seed dispersal as part of plant reproduction. The lesson is designed to meet Alberta Education requirements in Grade 7 science, but can be used and modified to fit your own needs!
This interactive lesson contains:
- SMART Notebook file (18 slides)
- PowerPoint file (18 slides)
- Teacher lesson plan (.docx file)
- Students note pages (.docx file)
- "Save the Pollinators" assessment task
Please make sure that you have the appropriate programs to use these files before purchasing. Thank you!