Debbie Clement's FIRST digital download lesson of her original song plus support materials! This unit is the first to be designed by Debbie to expand upon the use of her song in your classroom! This file comes in a 'zip' format and is based on an Mp3 recording of Debbie's Dittie entitled "Pollywog" which is included in the file. Debbie created 5 full-color 'illustrations' in fabric as small quilts to accompany the song. There is an illustration for each verse of the four verse song plus an extra for the punchline.
- Mp3 of Debbie's Dittie "Pollywog"
- Cover Page of Line Art (tadpole to frog: suitable for coloring)
- 5 full color Art illustrations to 'accompany' the song (5 pages)
- Lyric sheets to the song with line drawings (4 pages)
- Foldable one page student book of lyrics with line art (1 page)
- Foldable one page student book of lyrics only: student to draw art
- Foldable one page student book of line art only: student to color
- Four full size pages of metamorphosis line art: student to color
- Four full size pages of line art to be colored + 'cut into puzzles'
- One page worksheet of matching skills (line art)
- One page worksheet of fine motor skills
- One page of "life cycle" metamorphosis (coloring + cutting)
Debbie has a YouTube video of the song on her blog which can be accessed at www.RainbowsWithinReach.blogspot.com
This unit will contribute directly to your science curriculum and supports Common Core exploration of this topic.
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Based on a work at www.RainbowsWithinReach.com