Want a fun way to assess students knowledge of polygons? Use this advanced classifying activity for grades 3-6.
This activity has students sort polygons into either a YES category or a NO category based on characteristic. Polygons are sorted according to:
- lines of symmetry
- angles (right, obtuse...)
- lines (perpendicular, parallel, length...)
- faces, vertices, sides...
- polygons (concave, irregular, kite rhombus, square...)
- & more
Great for whole group, small group, pairs or independent work!
Please click on the green star below my store name to follow me. You may also like the following products:
- I Love Geometry Bundle
- I Love Decimals Bundle
- I Love Fractions Bundle
- Academic Vocabulary Board Game
- Word Problem Task Cards - Algebra
- Word Problem Task Cards - Number & Operations
- 6 Fraction Games
- Math Vocab Sort Cards
- FREE Problem Solving Rubric
- Math Bingo Game
- Ordered Pairs
- Halloween Decimals and Fractions
- Halloween Multiplication and Division