Classifying shapes as polygons or not is the focus of this resource. Includes:
• Graphic Organizer - Students will cut-and-paste headings, definitions, and examples to create a graphic organizer for classifying shapes. Includes student pages and answer key.
• Large, full-color graphic organizer pieces for instructional or display purposes
• Sorting Center - Students will study the shapes and sort them as polygons or non-polygons. Includes 20 shape cards, heading cards, recording sheets, answer key.
You might also be interested in:
• Properties of Shapes Centers
• Geometry Word Wall
• Properties of Geometric Shapes Task Cards
Connect with Me!
• From My Pond to Yours
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter