- Product Description
I love a good anchor chart (or fifty!), but I struggle storing them in my classroom in a way that is easy for my students to access and reference, as I don't have a ton of wall space. This is a solution to that!!
My new line of NOTE-able Anchor Charts solves that problem by getting your creative anchor charts into the hands of your students! Use it as:
* an interactive notebook piece: Students glue it in their notebooks to complete as you make yours. This gets them used to taking notes, too!
* a reference chart: Make a binder! Print out the color or black and white version that is filled in, and slip it into a page protector. Put it in the binder for students to reference when needed.
I've included four versions of this Quadrilaterals Anchor Chart:
* Colored version completed
* Black and White version completed
* Black and White version with blanks for students to fill in
* Black and White version with the details left out for students to write in during the lesson
This FREEBIE will give you a taste of what is to come!!! PLEASE let me know what anchor charts you would like me to create for your students!! If you're interested in another shapes anchor chart, check out my Transforming Shapes NOTE-able anchor chart with moving pieces!