Go beyond basic beads. Sit back as I demonstrate three types of bead making with polymer clay (sculpey). This three minute video will show students how to achieve three basic styles: blend, cane and spiral beadmaking. These techniques have worked in a high school setting and upper elementary.
This could be a great to have looping in a TAB classroom for students who need help with different styles.
INCLUDED WITH THIS RESOURCE:
Please reach out to me with any questions prior to purchase. Your feedback is valued as honest feedback improves the quality of all items on Teachers Pay Teachers. I love hearing about your student success stories. When you leave feedback you earn TpT credits, which may be used on products in any TpT store.
• Use this resource in your classroom (or homeschool environment) year after year.
• Copy this item (whole or in part) for use in your classroom by your students.
• Purchase extra licenses for others to use in their classrooms.
• Review this item for the purpose of recommending it to others provided you include a link to this product. This includes writing about this resource and sharing your own experience on your social media/blog.
You may not:
• Give a copy of this resource to others, including teachers, in any format.
• Copy any portion of this item for use by others.
• Post this resource on a website, including a personal, classroom or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this resource to offer for free or for sale.