Polynomial Division Task Cards
Also included in
- In this activity bundle, students will practice solving and graphing polynomial functions and dividing polynomial expressions. These activities are READY TO PRINT and will KEEP STUDENTS ENGAGED while working on their math skills!This bundle contains the following SIX activities to use while teachinPrice $12.60Original Price $19.00Save $6.40
Students will divide polynomials by using synthetic or long division. There are 24 task cards in this set. Problems are of various difficulty.
Cards 1-4 - divide using long division
Cards 5-8 - divide using synthetic division
Cards 9-12 - divide using the method of your choice
Cards 13-24 - find all zeros, given a factor
Make sure these problems are appropriate for your students. Download the preview for problem examples.
Students could be placed in partners and solve the problems together for cooperative learning. An answer key and a student answer sheet are included.
- Stations – Place 2-3 cards at each station and have students move in partners or groups from station to station.
- Scoot Game – Place one numbered card on each student desk. It’s helpful if the desks are moved into a circle. Have students start at their own desk, solving the problem on the card and recording their answer on the answer sheet. Students move to the next desk when the teacher says, “Scoot!”. When everyone has gone through all of the problems, go over the solutions as a class.
- Marker Board Review – Put task cards under a projector and have students work the problem on their marker board.
- Daily Warm-Ups – 1-2 task cards could be used per day as a warm-up.
- More Ideas are Inside!
You may also be interested in:
Polynomial Functions Stations Maze Activity
Solving Quadratic Equations Sum Em Activity
Classifying Polynomial Functions Stations Maze Activity
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: email@example.com.