Polynomial Functions and Equations - Assessments (2 - Test)
11th - 12th, Homeschool
1. Two Test - Test (form A), Test (Form B) with detailed solution to both test
- Given a polynomial function, find the roots of the polynomial equation P(x) = 0
- Given a polynomial function, find the value of P(a) using synthetic division.
- Given a polynomial P(x) in degree 3, find P(x) divided by x - a. Write the answer in the form of Quotient + (remainder/divisor). Use synthetic division or long division.
- Sketch a polynomial function P(x). Find the x-intercepts, y-intercept. Use the Rational Root Theorem, Remainder Theorem and Factor Theorem to find the roots of P(x) = 0 (x-intercept of the graph)
- Word problems: From the given word problems, write the quadratic function and cubic function and answer the given questions.
Lesson on Rational Root Theorem
Copyright © 2019, 2020 (revised)
Don Sabado, Author
Mr D Math Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.