This set of 16 problem cards and 16 solution cards on Polynomial division
are a great way to practice and assess students’ understanding of dividing polynomials using synthetic division or long division. Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice. One set of cards has problems. The other set of cards has solutions. Students match the problem to the solution. You can designate the method students use or let students choose the method. These cards are intended for Algebra 2 or Pre-Calculus students.
This resource includes:
- 16 Polynomial Division Task Card Problems and 16 Solution Cards
- A notebook-sized set of the task cards for interactive notebooks
- Student Response Sheet
- Answer key
Are you in a digital classroom? Differentiate with ease with this resource in digital form
which includes task cards arranged in 3 different sets.
These cards are a great way to assess or practice after students complete Polynomial Long Division and Synthetic Division Interactive Notebook pages.
Precalculus resources that are currently available include:
- Functions: Piecewise Functions Interactive Notebook Notes and Activity
- Variations for Precalculus Notes and Activity
- Evaluate Functions Task Card Activity
- Functions: Inverse Functions Practice and Review Math Detective
- Representing Functions Interactive Notebook and Card Sort Activity for PreCalculus
- Domain of Functions Math Detective Activity
- Functions: Operations with Functions Practice and Review
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.