The topics included in these notes are the following:
• Writing the factored form of a polynomial
• Finding the Zeros of a polynomial
• Graphing using the factored form and a table of values
• Finding the Relative Maximum and Relative Minimum values of a polynomial
• Writing a polynomial given the Zeros
• Stating Multiplicity or repeated Zeros
This graphic organizer can be used as a foldable for your interactive notebook, or as a review guide before a test or it could be used instead of notes; students actually prefer this type of note taking format.
I hope this organizer is helpful to you and your students; I would love to hear back from you and see how it helped you.