In this project, students create a "math book' that exemplifies their knowledge of polynomials. Students will create a cover page, table of contents and an authors page. As well content pages that have students create descriptions of how to solve the problem as well as solving three examples.
The contents that are covered include:
1. Defining monomial, binomial, trinomal, and polynomial. As well as the name for the number of each degree (constant, linear, quadraticm cubic, quartic, quintic, 6th degree etc).
2. Classify polynomials based on number of degrees and terms
3. Finding the degree of a monomial
4. Finding the degree of a polynomial
5. Adding polynomials
6. Subtracting polynomials
7. Multiplying monomials by monomials
8. Multiplying binomials by binomials as well as binomials by trinomials