This is a bundle of 6 sets of interactive notebooks and practice problems for PreCalculus Unit 2 Polynomials, Rational and Power Functions.
Foldable sets include:
- Color-coded graphic organizers*
- Black-line master graphic organizers
- Color coded notes with examples.
- Practice problems or activity such as puzzle or card sort
- Answer key for practice problems
- Vertex and standard form of quadratic functions
- Graphing Quadratic Functions
- Zeros of Polynomial functions
- Polynomial Division Interactive Notebook including long and synthetic division
- Complex numbers
- Graphing rational functions
The resources can also be purchased individually.
Related bundles include:
- Unit 2 for PreCalculus Polynomials and Rational Functions
- PreCalculus Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes my entire library of PreCalculus units and all future PreCalculus resources.
- PreCalculus A Full Year of Foldables Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.