Polynomials and Factoring (Algebra 1 Curriculum - Unit 7)
This bundle contains notes, homework assignments, three quizzes, a study guide and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• Classifying Polynomials
• Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
• Multiplying Monomial x Polynomial
• Multiplying Binomials (FOIL) and Binomial x Trinomial
• Dividing Polynomials by a Monomial
• Factoring by finding Greatest Common Factor (GCF)
• Factoring Difference of Squares
• Factoring Trinomials (x2 + bx + c)
• Factoring Trinomials (ax2 + bx + c) *By Slip & Slide
• Factoring By Grouping (4 Terms)
• Factoring Review (organized by type, then practice with it mixed)
• Dividing Polynomials by a Binomial (by Factoring)
Please download the preview to see a sample outline along with a collage of some of the pages.
NEW: Assessments are now EDITABLE! Now you can easily make multiple versions or customize to fit your needs! PowerPoint and Equation Editor (usually built in to PowerPoint) are required to edit these files. There is a folder titled "Editable Assessments" when you download. This is where you will find editable versions of each quiz and the unit test. If your Equation Editor is incompatible with mine, simply delete my equation and insert your own.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
More Algebra 1 Units:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.