The kids LOVE these pom pom math games. They're super simple to make and can be used to practice skills taught during math workshop or for pairs to play independently in math centers.
Plus... the kids are tossing pom poms, so it's not crazy loud. :)
This set includes:
• An Overview & Teacher Directions
• A List of Contents
• A Student Recording Sheet
• Answer Keys
• 42 Different Games!
• Addition Facts to 20
• Subtraction Facts from 20
• Plus 10 / Minus 10
• Plus 100 / Minus 100
• Adding Groups of Ten to 100
• Two-Digit Addition (With and Without Regrouping)
• Adding 3 Two-Digit Numbers
• Odd and Even Numbers (2 and 3-Digit Numbers)
• Arrays (Up to 5 Rows and 5 Columns)
• Skip Counting by 5's, 10's, and 100's
• Place Value / Base Ten Blocks
• Place Value / Expanded Form
• <, >, = with 2 and 3-Digit Numbers
• Missing Addends with Sums to 20, 50, and 100
• Subtraction Strategies
• Telling Time to the Hour, Half-Hour, and in 15-Minute Increments
• Coin Combinations to 50¢ and $1.00
you will only need:
• a paper tray (or box lid)
• a small cup
• 4-5 pom poms
Click on the PREVIEW
above to see samples of the games.
Thank you for your interest in this item. Happy teaching!
Come CONNECT with Me!
My Teaching Blog: Creating Readers and Writers
My Pinterest Boards: Andrea Knight on Pinterest
My Facebook Page: Creating Readers and Writers on Facebook