The kids LOVE these pom pom math games. They're super simple to make and can be used to practice skills taught during math workshop or for pairs to play independently in math centers.
Plus... the kids are tossing pom poms, so it's not crazy loud. :)
This set includes:
• An Overview & Teacher Directions
• A List of Contents
• A Student Recording Sheet
• Answer Keys
• 30 Different Games!
• Number Concepts
• Counting Fingers, Dice, & Tally Marks
• Tens Frames
• Sums of 10
• Addition Facts to 10 and 20
• Doubles Facts
• Missing Addends to 10 and 12
• Plus One, Two, and Ten
• Subtraction Facts from 5, 10, and 12
• Telling Time to the Hour and Half Hour
• Place Value to 20, 50, and 100
• Coin Combinations to 10, 25, and 50 Cents
• Greater Than, Less Than, Equal To
• Hundreds Chart Puzzle Pieces (Which number is missing?)
• Fact Families
you will only need:
• a paper tray (or box lid)
• a small cup
• 4-5 pom poms
Click on the PREVIEW
above to see samples of the games.
Thank you for your interest in this item. Happy teaching!
Come CONNECT with Me!
My Teaching Blog: Creating Readers and Writers
My Pinterest Boards: Andrea Knight on Pinterest
My Facebook Page: Creating Readers and Writers on Facebook