Pop Art Animals Monkey, Sloth Lesson - Sub and Early Finishers - No Prep - Color
Pop Art Animal Drawing - Andy Warhol inspired - Also includes Black and white versions of each with some color pattern square templates to save ink.
Description: Learn observation and pattern application while creating a Pop Art inspired artwork. Cut out and mount on colored paper or display as a whole class. Suitable as a full lesson, for sub teachers or a quick activity for early finishers.
• Colored pencils or markers.
• One of the available templates. You can print in black and white and use your own colors.
• Scrap paper for trials.
Includes: 16 pages total
1x page Lesson Outline 1x page
1x page Full Page Color example
7x templates in color
6x templates in B&W (Some are 4x image mashups in the style of Andy Warhol)
Focus: Color, Line, Pattern
Please assist us in continuing to improve our resources by leaving a review.
- Van Gogh Starry Night - Oil Pastel Lesson - Here
- Portrait Drawing Using Grids - Here
- Drawing Basics Bundle 6x Activities - Here
National Core Standards: Creating
Anchor Standard 1: Generate and conceptualize artistic ideas and work.
All worksheets are PDF format Letter size for printing. Simply Download and go!
Follow me for regular updates https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Sellers-Im-Following/Add/Netspacearts
Copyright Notice: This work is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form for educational purposes only. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights reserved. Reproduction or distribution in part or whole, without written permission from NetSpaceArts Ltd, is prohibited.
NetSpaceArts encourages you to use this resource:
- For your own personal or teaching purposes
- By providing it to your students for use in the classroom in electronic or printed form
- In the ways listed above, year after year
- By purchasing additional licenses at a discount so you can pass it on to other teachers
- By recommending it—or showing its results—online, as long as you also include a link to its listing on Teachers Pay Teachers
NetSpaceArts does not allow you to:
- Give this resource to anyone, in any form, other than those listed above
- Post it anywhere online, including all websites
- Publish, copy or modifying any part of it, including its images, for any purpose
- Store it anywhere it would be easily accessible to others