Bring color, pattern, and imagination into your classroom with this collaborative 'Delicious Donuts' Pop Art activity, suitable for everyone to take part.
This no prep, easy to use resource invites students to:
- decorate a series of circles with oil pastels and marker pens to create their own unique donut designs
- cut out their artworks
- glue them onto colored squares of paper to contribute to a large classroom collective Pop Art inspired display
This resource contains:
- Colored examples and photographs for inspiration
- Outline templates offering different size and layout options
- A garland and bookmarks to make
- Titles for the bulletin board
- Print on good quality heavyweight paper for best results.
- Colored marker pens, oil pastels, colored pencils
- Safety Scissors, glue
- Squares of colored paper/card stock for the Pop Art display
- Ribbon, pegs for the garland
Please click on the preview to see the resource in full
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
(Click on the green star at the top of this page.)
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2018
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,