showing 1-5 of 9 products
- Gain peace of mind knowing you have a creative art project from ancient art to the modern era right at the tip of your fingers. These engaging art history games will excite your students and relieve your art lesson planning stress. And best of all, they will work beautifully for blended learning env$110.00$162.00Save $52.00
Want to get your students excited about learning modern art? Try implementing one of these pop art games into your next art lesson! Upper elementary and middle school artists will have fun re-creating one of these nine pop art artists while playing an engaging roll and draw game. Substitute teachers will love the no-prep, fuss-free art projects that are easy to implement.
Are you putting together art centers in your room and looking for some self-guided instructional materials? This pop art games bundle will be a helpful addition to your choice-based arts program. Simply print out the materials and arrange in labeled folders for easy student access.
This bundle is also great for art integration in the regular classroom and homeschooling parents supplementing art instruction. They work flawlessly as fast finisher and recess activities for students who love art.
QUALITY ART LESSONS
Each game board has been digitally designed and therefore prints crisp and clear, unlike hand-drawn resources which don't hold up well to re-printing. Additionally, all of the drawings are easier on the eyes of students with visual impairments as it's harder to decipher the faint lines from hand-drawn sketches. And lastly, each art game includes step-by-step photos that are detailed and clear, making it easier for students to understand each part of the art process.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 9 Non-Editable PDFs (Jim Dine Hearts, Katherine Bernhardt Pattern Paintings, Roy Lichtenstein Compositions, Romero Britto Statue of Liberty Drawings, Keith Haring Compositions, Wayne Thiebaud Still-Life Drawings, James Rizzi Cityscapes, Peter Max Compositions, and Chris Uphues Hearts)
- 9 Non-Editable PowerPoint Presentations
- Dice Games
- Choice-Based Drawing Version of Each Game
- Artist Biography Handouts
- Step-By-Step Picture Tutorial and Directions
- Visual Arts Self-Assessment Rubrics
- Artist "Big Ideas" Reflection Sheets
- "I CAN" Statements Aligned to the Studio Habits of Mind
- Practice Drawing Pages
- Coloring Pages
- Paperless Google Drive digital resource for students (also for use in Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas, Seesaw, Microsoft OneDrive, Teams, and anywhere else you can share a link to a file...link on the bottom of page 2)
- Digital Spinner Wheels in Google Slides and YouTube (links on the bottom of page 3)
In downloading this teacher resource, you agree that you are purchasing a single user license for personal classroom only and does not give you copyright. All teaching materials sold by Glitter Meets Glue may not be adapted, re-sold, distributed, or translated into any other language for re-sale. You may not remove the graphic credit in any of our teaching materials.
Would you also like to purchase a license so your colleagues may use this product, too? I offer a 10% off discount on all additional copies. Please use the honor system here as you would in your own classroom.
Created by Amie Bentley, © Glitter Meets Glue Designs, LLC