1. Students will be able to identify the significant contributions to the Pop Art Movement by artists such as Roy Lichtenstein, Andy Warhol, Blek le Rat, Banksy, Jasper Johns, James Rosenquist, Billy Apple, Pixnit, Tom Wesselmann, Robert Rauschenberg, David Hockney, and Keith Haring.
2. Students will identify the major themes of the Pop Art Movement.
3. Students will identify major themes in popular society today.
4. Students will identify and imitate the style of the Pop Artist of their choice.
5. Students will use Photoshop to create a piece of art in the style of their artist that illustrates or comments on the current popular society theme that they chose.