Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.01 MB | 60 pages
This fun and engaging activity packet will teach your students how to name and sort feelings into different categories. Students will learn four basic categories of feelings (sad, mad, glad, and scared) and will be introduced to new feelings to broaden their emotional intelligence. This packet includes several different activities:
1) Popcorn Feelings Sort Game (64 different feelings)
2) I Feel/Who Feels Popcorn Game
3) Popcorn Feelings Charts (includes 24 different feelings): Color and B/W
4) Interactive Power Point game (also sold separately)
5) Feelings Synonyms word find (4 different ones)
6) Game instructions
I think that your students will enjoy this delicious activity!
www.edu-clips.com (cover preview)
Clip Art by Rebekah Brock