Pop Up Halloween Greeting Cards - Simple STEAM Halloween Craft Project
A fun Handmade Halloween Card making activity for kids. Learn how to make a basic paper chain, using the handy "Character" Template. Or make use of the "ready made" paper chain and fold in the right places.
A fun seasonal activity for Halloween. Great for some mindfulness time, creating something the children can be proud of and give to family and friends.
With plenty of opportunities for personalisation and getting creative. The sample card shows a Frankenstein, witch and zombie character. But students can take the opportunity to draw any characters - werewolves, vampires, mummies or Jack O'Lantern people.. whatever takes their fancy!
NOTE: This is the same template (but different worksheet) as our Gingerbread Man Pop Up Cards. Please do not purchase twice!
* Lesson plan overview
* Card assembly worksheet
* A choice of 3 printables to allow for different uses in the classroom
- full print out - print 3 per page, decorate, fold and glue in place
- fold, cut and decorate
- "character" outline for tracing
SIZE OF CARD: Approximately A5 (6 x 8 inch, 15 x 21cm)
* Practice folding skills
* Get creative with own designs and decorating
* Fun activity to celebrate Halloween
* Reading & following instructions
* White printer paper
* Colored paper scraps (optional)
* Card stock in desired colors - we used A5 fold in half (6 x 8 inches, 15 x 21cm)
* Coloring pens
* Glue stick
Happy Halloween Crafting! More Pop Up Card Projects can be found here.