- This money-saving bundle includes all of the low-prep Pop-Up Speech and Language Therapy Crafts. These print and go crafts are perfect for mixed groups and require minimal prep! Some units cover a range of articulation and language goals, while other units focus on a specific goal. Note - the themed$46.00$32.20Save $13.80
"Pop Up" Speech and Language Crafts are easy crafts that the kids love! Create a 3D pop up while targeting your speech and language goals! This is a great craft to use with your pirate theme or to pair with your favorite pirate books!
This pop-up craft includes a color and black/white map, treasure chest, boy and girl pirates. In this resource, there is a page with 8 pirate vocabulary words and another page dedicated to the vocalic ARRRRRRR. Perfect to use during "Talk like a Pirate Day" in your speech therapy sessions!
You can target fine motor skills by having the child cut the circles out, fold in half, and glue.
- Articulation goals for vocalic ar in all positions of the word.
- Phonological processes of initial and final consonants
- Phonological awareness for phoneme segmentation
- Phonological awareness for rhyming
- Expressive language for describing and generating questions.
- Vocabulary development for the pirate theme
This unit is great when paired with the book by Angie Neal.
Everything you need is on one page and "print and go" ready.
Please leave feedback regarding this resource! I love to hear from you. =)
Stay In Touch!!