Popcorn CVCs Sorting Center
This resource contains a center activity to help your students recognize and read CVC words, as well as identifying the medial vowel sound.
In this product, you will find…
• 5 popcorn containers, each labeled with a different vowel
• 60 popcorn pieces with one CVC word each (12 per vowel sound)
• A blank page of popcorn pieces (the file is NOT editable, so you would have to hand write the words if you choose to use this page).
• A blackline version is included in case you would rather print in black/white. You can print on bright paper and get the same effect as the full color version!
• A center recording sheet
• A word families worksheet-students write down different words for the given word families
If you do decide to purchase this product, please leave feedback! You will earn TPT credits to use toward future TPT purchases.
You Might Also Like My First Grade Emergency Sub Plans!