This Poppers MiniBook is a really fun and creative
way for your students to learn new words, practice writing, create sentences, review vocabulary and grammar - all in a fun and creative way!
The minibook is designed so each page has a "Popper" graphic tab that sticks out at the top.The last page has the background upon which the poppers layer on. When you cut out the pages, just be careful not to cut off the poppers too~ ^^
You can use this as a stand-alone activity, in conjunction with lessons, or just for fun!
If you don't want to use the poppers, there is also a non-popper option.
There are 4 minibooks:
1. popper - standard lines
2. popper - primary lines
3. non popper - standard lines
4. non popper - primary lines
Also, you can choose to use the included "guide word" pages, which have vocabulary to match the theme. Students can choose to practice or use these words in their writing or not. Or, you can make the minibook without guide words according to your needs. Those pages are included as well.
1. Print ; use duplex printing (front and back of same page). You can also print the pages one by one and then tape or staple them together that way. This may be a good option if you want a sturdier book or your students are using markers or pens to color.)
1. Students color and fill in pages
2. Cut out pages
3. Layer in order
4. Staple on the left side (Grey stapling area on left side)
5. Share and Show off! ^^
Thank you and Happy Teaching!