Pop’s Bridge Quizzes
Please See the Preview
This historical fiction story is set during the Great Depression and follows a boy’s admiration and concern for his father as he helps build the Golden Gate Bridge. It can be found in stores and in Journeys grade 3, Lesson 4 (2012 version).
1. Matching vocabulary quiz – with a glossary page prompt
2. Same Matching quiz without a page prompt
3. Short Answer – These pages expand on the multiple choice comprehension test provided by Journeys. The addition of text evidence and open questions increases rigor.
4. Short Answer - The same questions with sentence stem prompts. These are great for students who need more differentiation. This permits them to participate in the same activity with supports.
5. FREEBIE – Journeys multiple choice test on a single page with room for page evidence
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
Pop’s Bridge Language BUNDLE
• Pop’s Bridge Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• Pop’s Bridge Quizzes
• Pop’s Bridge Roll Read Graph Word Work
• Pop’s Bridge Writing
Pop’s Bridge SUPER BUNDLE
which includes all of the bundle plus the Power of Words Quote Mini-Bundle:
Power of Bridges - Inspirational Quotes Mini-Bundle
• Power of Bridges Quote – Never Burn Bridges Behind You
• Power of Bridges Quote – ACCOMPLISHMENT
Many thanks to the creative talents of:
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.