Pop’s Bridge Roll Read and Graph
Please See the Preview
This historical fiction story is set during the Great Depression and follows a boy’s admiration and concern for his father as he helps build the Golden Gate Bridge. It can be found in stores and in Journeys grade 3, Lesson 4 (2012 version).
Pop’s Bridge Roll Read and Graph set comes with the following:
• 2 pre-made versions of the dice (vocabulary or definitions)
• Blank die for your own variations
• 3 full-page size graphs (vocabulary, definition or blank) Hint: Print two to a page to save paper.
• Class suggestions and differentiation for special needs
• Over 20 higher order thinking questions with Common Core Math Procedural standards
• Directions and sample graph
• Answer key (for student or teacher reference)
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
Pop’s Bridge Language BUNDLE
• Pop’s Bridge Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• Pop’s Bridge Quizzes
• Pop’s Bridge Roll Read Graph Word Work
• Pop’s Bridge Writing
Pop’s Bridge SUPER BUNDLE
which includes all of the bundle plus the Power of Words Quote Mini-Bundle:
Power of Bridges - Inspirational Quotes Mini-Bundle
• Power of Bridges Quote – Never Burn Bridges Behind You
• Power of Bridges Quote – ACCOMPLISHMENT
Many thanks to the creative talents of:
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.