Pop's Bridge Vocabulary
Please See the Preview
This historical fiction story is set during the Great Depression and follows a boy’s admiration and concern for his father as he helps build the Golden Gate Bridge. It can be found in stores and in Journeys grade 3, Lesson 4 (2012 version).
Vocabulary Foldables Included
1. All 8 words and 2 extension words on one page
2. 5 words on a page (2 pages)
3. Blank version – for adding teacher’s preference words
4. Vocabulary questions for optional 2-sided foldable
1. Matching quiz
2. Matching quiz with prompt for Glossary page
3. Answer key with glossary pages
1. Discussion question cards (same as the foldable, but these work great as discussion starters or quick fillers)
2. Vocabulary word cards – Just the word, a picture that identifies the story and a unique colored background. These can be used for games, or mixed between stories to be sorted by part of speech, syllables, know/don’t know, alphabetical order etc.
Journey’s Vocabulary included for foldables and word wall:
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
Pop’s Bridge Language BUNDLE
• Pop’s Bridge Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• Pop’s Bridge Quizzes
• Pop’s Bridge Roll Read Graph Word Work
• Pop’s Bridge Writing
Pop’s Bridge SUPER BUNDLE
which includes all of the bundle plus the Power of Words Quote Mini-Bundle:
Power of Bridges - Inspirational Quotes Mini-Bundle
• Power of Bridges Quote – Never Burn Bridges Behind You
• Power of Bridges Quote – ACCOMPLISHMENT
Many thanks to the creative talents of:
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.