PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
5.91 MB | 35+ pages
Pop’s Bridge WRITING
Please See the Preview
This historical fiction story is set during the Great Depression and follows a boy’s admiration and concern for his father as he helps build the Golden Gate Bridge. It can be found in stores and in Journeys grade 3, Lesson 4 (2012 version).
Writing about Pop’s Bridge
1. Pillars of Inference
2. Visualizing the whole puzzle
3. Compare/Contrast characters
4. Character Analysis - Robert
5. Character Analysis - Robert’s Mom
6. Historical Fiction prompt
7. Sequence of Events
8. 3 Essays – 2 from Harcourt and 1 New prompt
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –