Add some cool summer fun to your early learning skills! This Popsicle Pack is a great way to teach and refresh the basic skills of learning the alphabet, alphabet sounds, counting, ten frame, tally marks, number sight words, shapes, colors, writing and an adorable Popsicle craftivity!
Take a look at what's included:
• Popsicle Number Cards to 30: Print, laminate and cut apart. Use to count to and/or order to 30, make two sets and play memory, play ‘war’ and the person with the highest/lowest number keeps the cards, etc. Also use to match the number words to twelve and ten frame/tally mark cards.
• Number Word Cards to Twelve: Print, laminate, and cut apart cards. Use to practice number sight words.
• Ten Frame cards to 20: Match to numbers, tally marks, or simply practice identifying ten frame with a Popsicle theme.
• Tally Mark Cards to 20: Match to numbers, ten frame cards, or simply practice identifying tally marks with a Popsicle theme.
• Upper and Lowercase Popsicle Match: Print on cardstock, laminate, and cut apart Popsicle halves. Students match up halves by matching the upper and lowercase letters of the alphabet together.
• ABC Cards and Letter Sound Cards: Match up the Popsicle alphabet card to the Popsicle letter sound card.
• Popsicle Craftivity/Writing Activity: Use the patterns to make a Popsicle Writing Activity with Cover page in the shape of a Popsicle. Writing prompt examples are include and/or use the Popsicle pattern to make an adorable Popsicle Person craftivity.
• Popsicle Name Writing Activity: Students write letters and place
in order to spell their names.
• Popsicle Shape Cards: Print, laminate, and cut out. Students match Popsicle shape cards. Shapes included are: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, hexagon, oval, trapezoid, octagon, star, heart, pentagon and trapezoid.
• Student Shape Page: Use with shape cards, turn over a card and color in the shape on the card. A great way to practice all shapes!
• Popsicle Color Match: Students match Popsicle halves by color. Make into a file folder game, use on a cookie sheet or turn over and play a memory game.
• Student Color Page: Students color Popsicles by color words.
Use these Popsicle activities as arrival/table time activities, center activities, small group instruction, stations, and during circle/learning times. They are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
Follow my store by clicking the green star and blog
to be notified when new products are posted.
New items are discounted 50% for the first 48 hours!