Also included in
- Are you looking for fun STEM activities that your students will enjoy? These STEM Activities connect to history, research, and design challenges. Connecting fun books and researching about inventions give students an insight to how and why different things were invented. Many economics concepts ca$35.00$58.50Save $23.50
- Wanting to connect STEM to geography and history? STEM Around the World: Famous Landmarks, Daily STEM Events, and Inventions Bundle includes 30 different STEM Activities to research and design structures resembling the landmark or an invention. Connecting fun books and researching about inventions$75.00$148.50Save $73.50
Are you looking for fun STEM activities that connects to the book by Anne Renaud and Milan Pavlovic? Popsicle STEM Activity gives students the opportunity to research the invention of the popsicles and the inventor of popsicles Frank Epperson. Students will compare entrepreneurs and inventors. Your students will love designing, creating, and engineering. Students will problem solve and think critically as they complete their challenges. Connect research, history, economics, and STEM!
Included in this packet:
- Popsicle links
- Oil and Water Experiments
- Popsicle and Frank Epperson Research
- Science and Economics Vocabulary Words
- Standards (Teacher pages)
- The Boy Who Invented the Popsicle Flipbook
- Popsicle Facts
*These activities work great in Maker Spaces, STEM labs, After School Programs, Fun Fridays, Science Nights, STEM Fridays, & STEAM Labs.
Other products you may like:
- Soar Lapbook and STEM Challenge
- Connecting Great Books with STEM Challenges
- Wonder Novel and STEM Challenges
- The Dot STEM Challenge
Also, follow me on TPT and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
Thank you so much,