This is a fun followup activity for Australia units.Children can recognise, learn the names, and match these popular Australian bird cards.
This set includes:
• 16 picture cards on 4 charts
• 16 Bird cards for matching
• 16 Bird cards for cutting
• One card with all the animal names to be used as a
Control chart and similar card without names
• Print on card stock
• Cut the sheets with charts into four and use the cards for matching.
• Cut the sheet with dotted lines and laminate.
• Use the control chart to teach names.
Also you can use the extra control chart for very young children for matching instead of the charts.
***TPT generated Images contain a different font