Population Activity - STEM Project: Count the People-Distance Learning Friendly
Also included in
- Life Science Entire Year Bundle NGSS Aligned!We all agree the best part of being a teacher is teaching. Wouldn’t it be great to spend more time teaching and less time creating lessons? This Life Science bundle will save you so much time, and give you the opportunity to focus on what you love! We hPrice $82.80Original Price $183.80Save $101.00
- The Science Laboratories Bundle provides a written laboratory detailing the question, materials list, and procedure for a student to investigate many topics. This is a growing bundle in every subject area. In addition to the written lab, you are provided the step by step guide to the scientific metPrice $66.21Original Price $105.10Save $38.89
- Besides saving you time, and stress, these activities have been designed to send out to your students for long distance learning. As new articles, power points, and narrated video power points are added, you gain access to the new resources for no additional cost. - The Activities have been set toPrice $236.88Original Price $376.00Save $139.12
Population: This is a Hands on Activity that allows students to use the scientific method to discover how to gather data and analyze a population.
The students will be required to:
* Produce an Age Structure Diagram
* Calculate Population Density
* Answer a Writing Prompt
* Calculate Growth Rate
This PDF is not editable.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Connect with the STEM Center©
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Green ‘Follow Me’ Star next to the STEM Center © icon to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
BLOG for more great activities and freebies.
Follow me on Twitter
Great info and freebies on Facebook
Copyright © The STEM Center. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.