Use this resource to enhance your teaching about the population distribution. The notes explain three different patterns of distribution: clumped, uniform, and random with an example of each.
Guided graphic notes are a great way to help your students make associations between words and visual images. Sketching, doodling, or coloring notes gives students an opportunity to personalize their learning and improves their retention of the things they are learning. Research shows a powerful memory effect when images and words are linked during the process of learning.
This set of notes are provided in differentiated versions:
• Fill-in-the-blank notes for students who need some guidance with note-taking.
• A completed handout for students who have been absent or who have disabilities that prevent them from taking written notes.
• A blank notes page with all illustrations but little text. Use these if you prefer developing your own notes, or for students who are ready for taking notes without assistance.
• A full-color teacher key that would also make a great mini-poster for your classroom.
Total of 4 pages - 3 black and white and 1 color.
See all of my Guided Graphic Notes.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback. It helps me to make resources that meet your needs.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, free resources and product launches:
• Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products.