This menu is useful for a middle school life science. Below you will find the learning targets and vocabulary that students will explore as they navigate there way through this menu.
1. I can describe the many characteristics of populations.
- Target Vocabulary: population dynamics, population, population size, population density, population, age factors, birth rate, death rate
2. I can explain how populations respond to pressures.
- Target Vocabulary: population growth rate, immigration, emigration, limiting factor, opportunists, competitors, carrying capacity
3. I can describe how human populations have unique responses to change. - Target Vocabulary: exponential growth, carrying capacity,
I have include both a PDF and WORD version of this menu which allows for editing.